Monday, 12 September 2011

Kota Kinabalu

Ive now moved on to the east side of Malaysia. Yesterday I arrived at Kota Kinabalu, after having a dinner a family friend, Wesley, took us to a local drinking hole which followed up by our usual and really unhealthy late supper... I'm hoping that my family travels will move on swiftly as all the eating I'm doing is turning me into a fat boy!

Just before sending us back to my aunts place, Wesley did a quick tour of KK, showing us a couple of famous sights, including the local ladyboy prostitution area... almost made me throw up what I just ate...

Congratulations to wesley who's wife went into labour and gave birth as soon as he dropped us off! It was a pleasure to spend your last night together before becoming a father!!

Tonight will be a short flight to tawau, a small town in the south east region of east Malaysia.

1 comment: