Sunday, 4 September 2011

Ready to go...?

It's finally the day to leave for the big trip, I still remember I was up late one night reading Patrick's blog about his round the world trip, sometime about a year ago. I then thought to myself... I have to be doing this too.... Thanks Patrick... this is very much down to you and your travels.

I've tried to cram in as much as possible in the last 2 weeks to prepare myself for this trip, plan where I'm going, what I'll be doing, but I've finally got to a moment, where I don't have enough time to do anymore and am just going to let everything hit me full in the face! I guess you're never going to have enough time. But I can anticipate long train and bus journeys where I've got plenty of time to read!

So after a year of planning, applying for visas, looking for routes, reading about where to go, the time has finally come to say goodbye to London, and hello to an exciting 5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment